Chinese cuisine always makes gourmets fascinated by its delicious taste and eye-catching presentation. Let’s find out the quality Chinese restaurants in Hanoi with reasonable prices that are visited by many people to schedule a meal now!
Cheap but delicious Chinese restaurant in Hanoi
1. Dim Sum Corner
- 182 Hang Bong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- 17 Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- 54 Dao Tan, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 11h00 – 23h00.
– Price ranges from: 100,000 VND – 150,000 VND / person.
The restaurant has a beautiful small space but is extremely clean, creating a cozy feeling for diners. Dim Sum Corner specializes in the special dishes of Hong Kong cuisine such as: wonton noodles, pork belly, dumpling,… All dishes are quite local standard but the price is also quite reasonable for you. can come enjoy.
2. ChiFan Grill
– Address: 71 Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 11am – 10pm.
– Price range: 150,000 VND – 200,000 VND / person.
This is one of the famous barbecue restaurants in Hanoi , specializing in premium grilled dishes of the Northeast region. A modern Chinese atmosphere, all ingredients are fresh and seasoned with the chef’s own secret. Special dishes can be mentioned such as: lamb skewers, Ma La duck tongue, ribs, chicken wings, …
3. Chinese beef hot pot
- Facility 1: 42H Yen Phu, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Facility 2: No. 328 Thai Ha, Dong Da, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 21:30.
– Price ranges from: 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND / person.
This Chinese restaurant in Hanoi specializes in Chinese beef hot pot. The restaurant serves a 2-compartment hotpot set with 2 quality ginseng flavors and premium spicy hot pot. Hot pot dipping ingredients are extremely diverse with all parts of beef such as: beef, pork belly, ribs, beef intestine, beef book, … with vegetables, mushrooms. You can also order more dumplings, steamed chicken feet with soy sauce, screen tenders, … to try are also very delicious.
4. Kieu Hoa Quan
– Address: 291 To Hieu, Dich Vong, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:30.
– Price ranges from: 50,000 VND – 250,000 VND / person.
Kieu Hoa Quan is one of the places to enjoy Chinese cuisine that is highly appreciated by many people. The day from the space of the restaurant has made diners love, not only that the menu has all kinds of delicious dishes at reasonable prices. The restaurant’s most outstanding feature is a special jackfruit donut, in addition to roasted duck, spicy and sour hot pot, dumplings,… all of which are eye-catching.
5. Bao Ky Dimsum
– Address: Lot 3, 35 Le Van Thiem, Thanh Xuan Trung, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:30 – 21:30.
– Price ranges from: 50,000 VND – 200,000 VND / person.
The restaurant serving Hong Kong specialties is rated as cheaper than other places. Here, there are billions of dimsum dishes with different flavors such as: Ngoc Bich dumplings, Bach Hoa dumplings, salmon roe dumplings, chicken shumai, shrimp shumai,… In addition, cakes Bao, Chinese chicken feet, char siu rolls are also made very well. Choose buffet price to enjoy unlimited dimsum party!
Quality Chinese restaurants in Hanoi
1. My Tuong Vien
- Facility 1: No. 23B Hai Ba Trung, Trang Tien Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Facility 2: N04 Hoang Dao Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- Facility 3: 101K1 Giang Vo, Cat Linh Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 11h00 – 14h00 and 17h30 – 22h30.
– Price ranges from: 300,000 VND – 400,000 VND / person.
Located in a prime location, coming to My Tuong Vien you will feel like you are lost in a traditional Chinese restaurant but also very magnificent in the heart of Hanoi. The restaurant presents delicious dishes that are delicately prepared and presented. Delicious local dishes, most notably Peking duck, first noodles, dim sum, soups,…
2. Fu Rong Hua Restaurant
– Address: 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 23:00.
– Price ranges from: 200,000 VND – 400,000 VND / person.
Fu Rong Hua has Vietnamese transliteration as Phu Dung Hoa, a Chinese restaurant in Hanoi with luxurious design overlooking Hoan Kiem Lake and also extremely famous for its delicious local cuisine. Suggested delicious dishes you can try such as: Trien Chau dumpling, roasted duck, Chinese chicken feet, various types of dumplings, lotus leaf chicken sticky rice,… Professional and enthusiastic service staff will make you feel feel more comfortable enjoying.
3. Meiwei Restaurant
- 6th floor, Lotte Department Store, 54 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- No. 2A Lang Ha, Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
- Lot B2-R3-09B+C, Floor B2, Royal City, Lane 72 – Nguyen Trai, Thuong Dinh, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi.
Price range: from 200,000 VND to 350,000 VND/person.
This restaurant is famous for its eye-catching decor, cozy space, and impressive paintings of young women on the walls. The menu is full of Chinese cuisine at Meiwei created by a team of quality chefs. The best dish is Peking duck, seasoned with perfect spices, everyone will love it.
4. Vi Thien restaurant
– Address: No. 36 Vu Pham Ham, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Price range: from 40,000 VND to 300,000 VND.
Real Vi Thien is a cheap but professional Chinese restaurant that you can choose from. For many people, Chinese food is quite difficult to eat, but here it has been modified to suit the taste of Vietnamese people better. The dishes of Dong Ba pork ribs, crayfish, or stir-fried pork ribs with cowpeas, … look eye-catching and make you crave.
5. Dimsum & Chinese Hotpot FengHuang
- Facility 1: 1st floor, Sun Square building, 21 Le Duc Tho, Hanoi.
- Facility 2: No. 178, Trieu Viet Vuong, Hanoi.
- Facility 3: 35 Tran Kim Xuyen, Yen Hoa, Hanoi.
- Facility 4: Lot CX14 (Next to Linh Dam swimming pool), Linh Dam urban area, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 11h00 – 14h00 and 18h00 – 21h30
– Price is about: 269,000 VND/person.
If you are a fan of Chinese hot pot and dimsum, you cannot ignore this address. FengHuang is one of the top Chinese restaurants in Hanoi that many people choose as a gathering place with family and friends. Buffet more than 60 dishes from appetizers to dim sum, hot pot, fried dishes, … delicious food “forget the way home” always.
6. Long Dinh Restaurant
– Address: 64B Quan Su, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00.
– Price about: 250,000 VND / person.
An old and familiar address for Chinese food lovers in Hanoi. From the design to the menu, the presentation style of the dishes has a quality Chinese breath. The dishes will be served in sets or you choose the dish, the dumplings and dumplings placed in the steaming cage are still very attractive to look at.
7. Hai Cang restaurant chain
- 7th floor, building 91 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hanoi.
- 12th floor, Sun City building, 13 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- 4th floor, T2 terminal, Noi Bai International Airport.
- Dong Mo Port Farmstay – next to Dong Mo International Golf Course.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 21:00.
Price range: 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND/person.
The chain of famous culinary restaurants is not only in Hanoi but also in other provinces. The restaurant serves the quintessence of Asian cuisine, most famously Japanese and Chinese dishes. Sea cucumbers, abalone or fish fins,… are all clean ingredients that are processed by skillful hands to bring out the best quality. Luxurious space, professional service quality “worth the money”.
8. Thien Di . restaurant chain
- Facility 1: 26 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Facility 2: T6 Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 6:30am – 10:00pm.
– Price range: 200,000 VND – 300,000 VND / person.
The authentic Chinese cuisine at Thien Di restaurant is renowned for its excellent taste and beautiful presentation. Peking duck is the most popular dish at the restaurant, in addition, there are Shanghai dumplings or steamed dumplings,… Especially not to be missed the cool hotpot dish with the typical mild flavor of people. Flower.
9. Tunglok Heen . Restaurant
– Address: Almaz Vinhomes Riverside, Phuc Loi, Long Bien, Hanoi.
– Opening hours: 10:00 – 15:00 and 18:00 – 22:00.
– Price ranges from: 250,000 VND – 5,000,000 VND.
Classy luxury space, unique Chinese menu. Tunglok Heen is likened to an impressive rendezvous of the elite. Chinese restaurant in Hanoi with Chinese dishes but subtly Vietnamese flavors prepared by the famous Chinese chef Susur Lee.
Enjoy traditional dishes such as dumplings, dumplings, Chinese dumplings , chicken feet,… to premium cuisine with abalone soup, fish fins, bird’s nest,… Sip Mao wine Unforgettable passionate radio. There are also seafood soup, pearl tea, lotus tea,… also quite delicious.
Cuisine owns a diverse cuisine with sophisticatedly prepared dishes. If you are curious and want to find to enjoy, then immediately refer to the above Chinese restaurants in Hanoi to find yourself the right address. Hope you will have the most delicious and satisfying meals!
Keyword: Top delicious Chinese restaurants in Hanoi that you should try