Being the most popular beach city in Vietnam and also one of the most worth visiting & living cities in the world, Danang attracts thousands of tourists annually. If you are planning to visit this stunning city, you might wonder about the accomodation and where to stay in Danang to actually grab the best things of the city and also fit with your travel budget. This guide will take you through the Best Areas to Stay in Danang so you can easily pick a hotel to your preference and still enjoy Danang to the fullest.
I. Danang City Center
1. It’s best for
- First time travellers: It is a must for first time travellers to come visiting around the downtown of Danang, where they would have a chance to explore the culture of the coastal city, especially the vibrant market and food culture here.
- All budgets: There are many different kinds of accomodation offered in Danang city center, with diffirent price range. Most of the hotels are less expensive than the beachside ones, so you can easily choose one that fits your budget. In addition, if you want to spend a luxury night, then Danang city center also offers a few 5-stars hotels for your needs.
- Backpackers: Being a tourist city that attracts thousands of tourist seasonally, Danang city center surely has many small hotels and hostel for backpackers that provides dorm rooms with a very reasonable price, so you don’t have to worry about the accomodation if you are on a tight budget.
- Foodies: Staying in Danang City Center means you will have many chance to try the taste of the local food here, especially when you visit Con Market right in the center. If you are as foodie and always want to try new food, Vietnamese local food has to be on the top of your list!
2. Where to stay in Danang City Center?
► Novotel Danang Premier Han River: This is the best 5-star hotel in Danang with great service. The hotel is by the side of Han River so it offers a really nice view from the rooms. Most of the guests say that the hotel’s staff arte really helpful and friendly. Also, there are a lot of restaurants and entertainment places around Novotel, so you can easily visit the place that you want to see.
Location: 36 Bach Dang Street Hai Chau District, Da Nang Vietnam
Price: From 1,500,000 VND
► Fivitel Boutique Danang: Locating right in the city center, Fivitel Boutique Danang is a luxury 4-star hotel which provides customers with panoramic rooms and great services like swimming pool, restaurants,… This hotel claims to be the best place for couples
Location: 202 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Phuoc Ninh, Hai Chau, Da Nang, Vietnam
Price: From 1,000,000 VND
► Palmier Hotel & Apartment: This is the best-rated 3-star hotel in Danang downtown with great services and a good view from its rooms. The price is more reasonable than the above hotels, however Palmier has fewer rooms so make sure you book in advance before your trip in the holiday season.
Location: 305 Tran Hung Dao, Son Tra District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Price: From 300.000 VND
► Seahorse Hostel & Bar by HAVI: If you travel alone or you are on a tight budget, hostel is a good alternative for you. This hostel also has a very good location as well as friendly staff. They offers a wide range of properties, from bunk bed dorms to single, double room and even studio and deluxe apartments with a really good price. It would make your trip more convenient and save you more money to stay in this hostel.
Location: 07 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Price: From 150,000 VND
3. Things to see and do in Danang City Center
- Visit Con Market to try the best, delicious local food
- Visit Han Market to buy local souvenirs and experience the market culture in Vietnam
- Take a walk around Han River
- Go to the Dragon Bridge and enjoy the show on Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm, in which the bridge lights up and the dragon spits out fire and water from its mouth.
- Visit Danang Cathedral the most famous catholic church in Vietnam with unique and sophisticated design
II. My Khe Beach
1. It’s best for
- Relaxation: Living on the beachside surely gives you quick access to the beach and provides you with a great view everyday. Also, there would be less noise from the city, which helps you escape the hustle and bustle. You will only hear the sound of the sea water and the salty smell of the ocean through the wind. Even if you are travelling on your own, with your partner or your family, staying near the beach area will give you the best relaxing experience and great healing feelings.
- Photographers: My Khe beach is considered the Miami of Vietnam with a really beautiful white sandbank and clear sea water. Coming here, photographers or artists will definitely be able to find some inspiration and great material for their artwork.
- Sporty people: Apart from the beautiful scenery, My Khe beach is also an ideal place to organize sports activities. There are a lot of water sports like: parasailing, jet-skiing, scuba-diving, kayaking…. In addition, beach volleyball is also often organized by local people on the sandbank, so you can join them, or bring your own ball and play with your family.
2. Where to stay in My Khe Beach?
► Minh Boutique: This is the best-rated hotel on Booking. Only 600m from My Khe Beach, Minh Boutique would be the perfect place for families anf especially couples. They also provide airport shuttle service and bars service. The guests also gave great feedback on their breakfast in terms of quality and personalisation. In addition, all these services come with a very reasonable price. Definitely worth staying for everyone!
Location: 5 Nguyen Cao Luyen, Da Nang, Vietnam
Price: From 700,000 VND
► Monarque Hotel Danang: If you want to experience a luxury, royal feeling in your vacation, you can check this hotel out. Only 2 minutes to the beach, Monarque Hotel Danang has a royal decoration style, and also provides great services such as airport shuttle, exception breakfast, swimming pool, fitness centre and bars,… Price is affordable for mostly everyone, and this hotel is recommended for couples!
Location: 238 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra District, Da Nang, Vietnam
Price: From 800,000 VND
► Bluetiful Homestay & Cafe: This is a homestay that is really suitable for backpackers, due to its cheap price and the loving atmosphere that it brings to the guests. The decoration is mainly blueish-tone that gives us a feeling of relaxation and also represents the spirit of the beach city. Also, there are a lot of corners that are decorated to look like the streets in Danang, with a cafeteria that sells Banh Minh and Coffee two of the bests local food in Vietnam. The staff are super friendly and willing to help you at any time. There are also many different room types, from bunk beds to double room, so a family can also stay here if they want to experience a hostel atmosphere in Danang.
Location: 169 To Hien Thanh, Phuoc My, Son Tra, Danang
Price: From 120,000 VND
3. Things to see and do in My Khe beach area
- Try the fresh and delicious local seafood
- Participate in sports activities on the sandbank and in the seawater
- Swim and enjoy one of the most freshest beach in Vietnam
- Take beautiful photos in the beachside
- Go for a walk on the beachside, watch the sun rising up and down in the dawn and dusk
Danang is surely one of the best cities that you should really visit if you come to Vietnam, in order to enjoy the stunning landscape and explore our Vietnam Central culture in terms of cuisine and our daily life. We hope to have informed you sufficiently about the beat areas to stay in Danang, and we wish you a pleasant time visiting our beloved sea city.
Keyword: 2 Best Areas to Stay in Danang, Vietnam